I get along with Judge Reif. We're still getting to know each other, but he comes off as nice with a good temperament, and he is ready to serve Pulaski County. He seems genuinely concerned with doing right by all y'all, so there's that. Our new office is great and I've got a new desk situation which makes work more tolerable.
![]() |
| Sit down. Stand up. |
That said, I've got this incredibly mindless routine going on day in and out that goes something like this: WORK, WORK OUT, GET READY FOR WORK, GO TO BED, REPEAT.
And on weekends it's RISE AT A DECENT HOUR, DRINK COFFEE, TRY NOT TO EAT POORLY, WORK OUT, CLEAN HOUSE/DO THE LAUNDRY/MAKE GROCERIES/MAKE HEALTHY LUNCHES FOR THE WEEK, GET READY FOR WORK.
While I've got a feeling of accomplishment at my job, my life's got a Sisyphean vibe that I really don't like and don't want to be stuck in for too long. Please don't let another year or two turn into TEN. Right under my skin exists a layer of low-current mild anxiety because time is so slippy!
Too, dreams, they complicate my life.
![]() | ||
| At least the light is good in the office restroom. |
ATM + I still try to do things we love and get out of town when we can afford to, but we're saving our pennies for the eternal kitchen renovation.
![]() |
| Here i$ the tile that we in$i$t upon. Eternal kitchen renovation! |
![]() |
| Every once in awhile, the AR Times hosts a movie night at the Ron Robinson Theater in the River Market. It's a great way to catch some classics on the big screen. Recommended. |
![]() | |||||||
| Another trip to Memphis on the books. Caught another hot Riverkings match in Southaven, MS while we were over there. You know I'm into hockey, right? #GoHawks #GoPensGo |
![]() |
| same//same |
![]() |
| Parking lots ≠ progress |
![]() |
| * |
![]() |
We tried the new Robata Ramen & Yakitori Bar, located in Overton Square. Pictured above is the eggplant tempura topped with spicy tuna, seaweed, scallions, and drizzled with eel sauce. ETHEREAL. Oh, howI wish we had a little ramen shop in (N)LR, but you can still get a very good bowl at Mt. Fuji. The miso ramen is handclap emoji times 111.![]() I thought that deep fried garlic bulbs would be too good, but they're just alright. I mean, honestly, you get a better result roasting them in the oven. ![]() I could. Every day. ![]() A thing we did differently this trip was visit thrift shops and flea markets. No scores, but it was still pretty interesting. ![]() I love that my stepmum still treats me like a kid. ![]() wee ![]() This is not my home, but I want it to be. Very good vibes, man. ![]() ez ![]() My latest acquisition from Cities In Dust. |

















No comments:
Post a Comment